Description of Scholarship:
- The last date of application is ongoing.
- The Host Institution of the scholarship is University of Sydney.
- The Fields study of scholarship is Postgraduate Research Degree or Master’s by Research program in all research disciplines (but would depend on Faculty)
- The Target group of the Scholarship is International students commencing in both the March (Research Period 2) and July (Research Period).
- The Number of Scholarship is not specifiied.
- The Scholarship Duration of the scholarship is three years with a possibility of one semester’s extension for PhD students.
- The USydIS will cover all tuition fees &living allowance.
- This scholarship can taken in Australia.
- Not have held an Australia Award scholarship within two years prior to commencing the RTP Fee Scholarship.
- Be a student undertaking study in a subject area identified by the University as within the areas of its current and emerging research strengths.
- Not hold a research qualification regarded to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree, or, if undertaking a Research Master’s degree, not hold a research qualification regarded to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Master’s degree.
- Not previously have received an RTP Fee Scholarship, unless the previous scholarship was for a Master by Research degree that you have completed and you are now applying for a doctorate research degree.
- Not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contributio
- Be an international student commencing full time enrolment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at this University. Students may also be considered up until they have consumed a maximum of six months of course candidature
- Not have previously considered for the scholarship up to 3 times within the last 5 years.
Method of Applying:
There is no separate scholarship application form, to be considered for the scholarship applicant should submit an application for admission to your research degree. Scholarship applications are welcome through out the year but only available for both the March (Research Period 2) and July (Research Period 3).