GFZ Fellowship programme is accepting the Application for Postdoctoral that aim at adding to the future direction of GFZ’s research. Research at the GFZ has focus on the exosphere within the highly complex System Earth with its further subsystems; The GFZ German Research Centre for Geo sciences is the national research Centre for Earth sciences.
- The last dame of Applications 31st August, 2018.
- The Host Institute of the Scholarship is GFZ.
- The Study Subject of the scholarship has planned a fund to promote the topics in GFZ’s research program,
- The Course Level: of the Fellowship is accesable to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- This scholarship is allowed for all Nationality.
- The Number of Scholarships is Up to 2which is obtainable.
- This Scholarship can be given in Country of Germany.
|Postdoctoral Fellowship at GFZ|
Eligibility Criteria:The Applicant must meet the Criteria.
- be junior scientists from within or outside the GFZ, holding a PhD in Geo sciences or related fields that is not older than eight years.
- generally required to provide evidence of proficiency and should have full command in English language and fluent speaker.
- Each applicant needs a GFZ section that sponsors & hosts the applicant (‘lead section’) and Minimum one additional co-sponsoring section
- have an excellent record (publications, preparatory work etc.)
- be helped by section leaders with a reference letter
- Innovative character of research proposed
- Interdisciplinary within a program topic.
Method of Applying:
- To startyour application, you need to register as an applicant. If you are already registered please use the login form.
- should be linked to 1 of the program topics within the GFZs research atmosphere.
- You need at least the support of two GFZ sections ensuring interdisciplinary of your proposed research. The proposal (max. 6 pages) giving attention on innovation and interdisciplinary is the core of your application with complemented by a CV (max. 2 pages) and letters of help of minimum 2 section heads from GFZ.