|Osteology Research Scholarships|
The aim of the Osteology Foundation is to offer scholars an excellence environment and expertise in clinical and basic research.
The Osteology Foundation was created in 2003 by Dr Peter Geistlich, together with the company Geistlich Pharma and various like-minded experts. Dr Peter Geistlich was a visionary: already in the 1980s, he started to develop regenerative biomaterials.
- The Last Date of The Application is December 1, 2018
- The Course Level is Scholarships are available to pursue a one-year research programme.
- The Study Subject of the Scholarships are awarded for young investigators to develop their career in the field of oral tissue regeneration.
- The Advantage of the Scholarship are 35’000 Swiss Francs per scholar for a twelve-month stay in one of the Osteology Scholarship Centres. The Osteology Research Scholarships are offered annually
- This Scholarship is eligible for the all Nationality.
- The Number of Scholarships is not given.
- This Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
- Academic affiliation
- 35 years old or younger within the year of application.
- The full-time commitment to scholarship (12 months)
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written)
- Note: Applications for Osteology Research Scholarships that are located in the applicant’s country are not possible.
- Applicant should have command in English Language.
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Publication list
- Recommendation letter
- Language certificate (not mandatory)
- Option to return to their home academic institution