Introduction:Applications are requested for the postdoc position in Direct versus indirect mechanism of Plasmon-driven catalysis to study in the Netherlands. International students are eligible to apply for this position.
Description of Scholarship:
- The Applications Deadline is August 31, 2018.
- The Course Level is a PhD position.
- The Study Subject is for a shared Postdoc position between the Nanoscale Solar Cells group of prof. Erik Garnett at AMOLF (Amsterdam) and the Nanomaterials for Energy Applications group of dr. Andrea Baldi at DIFFER (Eindhoven).
- The Advantage of the Scholarship is the gross monthly salary is dependent on qualifications and experience and will be up to a maximum of €4,154 per month. The salary is supplemented with a holiday allowance of 8% and an end-of-year bonus of 8.33%. NWO has a number of regulations that support employees in finding a good work-life balance. Such as conditions for teleworking, partly paid parental leave and the possibility to purchase and sell holiday leave.
- This Scholarship is allowed to International students are eligible to apply for this position.
- The postdoc position is a scale 10 position (Collective Labour Agreement for Research Centers).
- This Scholarship will be given in the Netherlands,
|AMOLF Postdoctoral |
Position for International
Students in Netherlands, 2018-19
We obtain an outstanding candidate that is willing to work in an international and interdisciplinary team of chemists and physicists. You should have a recent PhD degree in chemistry, physics, materials science or a closely related field. Prior experience in nanoparticle synthesis or optical microscopy and spectroscopy is not required but is considered a plus. You should be willing to split your working schedule between DIFFER (Eindhoven) and AMOLF (Amsterdam), which will necessarily involve some commuting time (see www.ns.nl for scheduling and commuting times). Of course, we expect you to have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Applicants must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
In case you are interested you can apply by submitting an application letter and a full resume. Please refer to vacancy 18.011. The letter of application may be sent electronically.