RMIT University Vietnam is the Vietnamese branch of the Australian research university the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, known in Australia as RMIT University. It has 2campuses located in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
- Application Deadline: Mentioned below:
- Intake 1: Apply no later than 30 November each year for enrollment in February of the next year. Applications will be accepted until 5 pm on 30 November (Vietnam time).
- Intake 2: Apply no later than 31 July each year for enrollment in October of the same year. Applications will be accepted until 5 pm on 31 July (Vietnam time).
- Course Level: Scholarships are accessible for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are accessible to study the subjects provided by the university.
- Scholarship advantage: Applicants who are successful in receiving a scholarship are sponsored 50% of tuition fees for the maximum duration of their candidature.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: In 2018, RMIT Vietnam will sponsor four scholarships. Two of the scholarships will be offered to female applicants only, while the other two will be offered to the best applicants, regardless of gender.
- Scholarship can be taken in Vietnam
- A Master Degree by Research with Distinction
- English language certificate of an IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- A strong PhD research proposal
- you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.