it was Launched in 2011, within the grounds of the Nan Tien Buddhist Temple, in Wollongong, New South Wales, Nan Tien Institute (NTI) is a private, not for benefit, higher education provider offering studies in the areas of arts, health, mindfulness and well being.
|NTI Hsing Yun Education|
- The Last Date of the Applications Deadline is October 18, 2018
- The Course Level of Scholarships are accessible to pursue Master degree programme.
- The Study Subject: Scholarships are rewarded to study the following programmes:
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Buddhist Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Buddhist Studies
- Master of Arts (Applied Buddhist Studies)
- The Scholarship advantage is following:
- Tuition fees for the course of study at NTI;
- Twin share accommodation at the Pilgrim Lodge of Nan Tien Temple;
- Vegetarian meals provided by Nan Tien Temple.
- These scholarships are available for international students.
- There are ten (10) scholarships available to awarded over two (2) semesters annually.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Note: The scholarship does not include the cost of visa application, health check or health cover, travel insurance, living expenses, books or any other additional expenses associated with living in Australia or study at NTI or accompaniment by family members.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The applicant must have been admitted or been offered admission to one of the following Applied Buddhist Studies courses at NTI:
Master of Arts (Applied Buddhist Studies)
Graduate Diploma of Applied Buddhist Studies
Graduate Certificate in Applied Buddhist Studies
The candidates must be a citizen of an overseas country (excluding New Zealand), and not normally reside in Australia.
A complete International Scholarship Application Form and all the supporting documentation should be emailed to scholarships-at-nantien.edu.au by the closing date. We cannot accept late submissions.
Letter of recommendation
Details of other awards or scholarships, if any
Any other documents to support your application
Sign the declaration on this application form