The British Heart Foundation (BHF) is inviting the applicant for Non-Clinical PhD studentships in cardiovascular science. In this scholarship International students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
Description of Scholarship:
- The application should be submitted before due date which are no closing dates.
- The Course Level of the Studentships is accessible to following PhD programme.
- The Study Subject of the Studentships is awarded in cardiovascular science.
- The Advantage of the scholarship is:
- Research used up relatively quickly directly attributable to the project, normally less than £10,000 each year
- Student stipend at current BHF rates.
- Tuition fees at standard home student rate (set by the research institution).
- This scholarship is eligible to all Nationality.
- The Number of Scholarships is not specified.
- This Scholarship will be taken in the UK.
- The Applicants should have command in English and usually needed to provide proof of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Awarded or expected 1st class or high upper 2nd class BSc degree, or MSc with merit or distinction.
- Residency requirements no longer apply.