The Applications are offered for Orion Research Foundation grants for Internationally for young scientists can be applied for between August 1 and September 10, 2018. This Scholarship is awarded to the International Students.
- The application deadline is 10, 2018.
- The Course Level of is accessible to follow research for young scientists.
- The Study Subject of is designated for veterinary medicine, medicine, pharmacy and natural sciences related to those, such as chemistry and physics.
- The advantage is (maximum EUR 5,000) are always personal grants and not for expenses. Research abroad with the grant is appreciated.
- This scholarship is eligible to International students.
- The Number of Scholarships is not specified.
- This Scholarship will be given in Finland.
- Grants are designated for medicine, veterinary medicine, pharmacy and natural sciences related to those, like as chemistry and physics,1) For researchers with a doctorate (completed in the 5 years running up to 10 September 2018 )), for the process of being carried on of research (maximum EUR 50,000) and
- For young scientists without a doctorate, for scientific research (maximum EUR 5,000).
- The applicant should have a command in English Language and usually needed to provide proof of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Method of Applying:To Apply by filling in the electronic form on the Foundation’s website (http://www.orion.fi/en/rd/orion-research-foundation/). The application form is to be filled in using Finnish, Swedish or English.
The Foundation does not take additional attachments or recommendation letters into account.